Despite the fact that the iPhone has its own native Safari browser, not everyone finds it convenient and safe. So they set their eyes on Chrome. This web browser is the most popular one and is considered among the best virtually in every category: speed, safety, extensions, you name it.
Why is Google Chrome so popular? The number of downloads of the browser exceeds the figures for its main competitors – Opera and FireFox. Why is Google’s web browser for iPhones so good? Here are some of Chrome’s key features:
- opening tabs in accelerated mode;
- automatic translation of web pages into the language you specified in the settings;
- 167 languages available;
- the browser supports the voice dialing function, which can be used not only for search queries, but also for typing long texts;
- tips and hints to help newbies to learn how to use the browser;
- search engine marks the pages you have already visited if the query is identical;
- unlimited number of tabs;
- improved search for images and photos;
- save web pages and downloaded files to a flash drive.
Especially worth noting is the high level of security. Google Chrome provides strong protection and is officially recognized as the most secure browser.
Can I Install Google Chrome on iPad?
Yes, you can definitely install Google Chrome on your iPad, you can download it from the App Store.
- iPhone – iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPad – iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch – iOS 14.0 or later.
Download Google Chrome for iPhone, iPad
New version of Google Chrome for iOS has been released in 2023, you can download it from the App Store.